There are many different types of brushes and combs on the market allowing groomers to keep coats mat and tangle free. But, the core of good grooming is rooted in technique. Good technique will always keep the dog comfortable while minimizing coat loss regardless of the tool being used.
This DVD includes:
- The two key types of tools used by the pros
- The proper holds for brushes
- The “Pat n’ Pull” method of brushing
- Line-Brushing technique to ensure a coat is tangle free
- Exercises to help improve brushing technique