Bathing & Drying: Long and Natural Coat
Maintaining a full, long and natural coat on a dog can be quite challenging to the professional groomer. The key to maintaining a beautiful and healthy long coat is in the brushing and bathing areas, combined with grooming frequency.
A long and natural coat is a very high maintenance style option for both the owner and groomer. And yet, when the long coat is done well, it is absolutely breathtaking. Typical breeds with this coat type include Shih Tzus, Maltese, Afghans, Havanese and many mixed breeds.
This DVD includes:
- The entire bathing process from start to finish
- How to control the dog in the tub
- Tools that will help get the dog clean
- Product usage
- The drying process using multiple forms of drying
- De-matting techniques using the high velocity dryer
Running time 16:00